I am a psychiatrist in private practice in Portsmouth, NH with more than 22 years of experience assisting patients of all ages. (In fact, I am one of the few in the area experienced in working with children and adolescents.)
I am Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology in adult, adolescent, and child psychiatry, and am very skilled when it comes to using medication in treatment.
I accept child, adolescent, and adult patients.
Some of the conditions I treat include:
- Bipolar Disorder
- Dysthymic Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Oppositional Defiant Disorder
- Conduct Disorder
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Binge-eating Disorder
- Social Phobia
- Adjustment Reaction
- Postpartum Depression
- Postpartum Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder
- Seasonal Mood Disorder
- Asperger’s Disorder
I am a published author in these subjects: Post-traumatic Stress Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder, and EMDR.